Fensch Moselle is an athletics club with bases in three towns:
- Fameck (the Cercle Athlétique)
- Serémange-Erzange (the Club d’Athlétisme de Serémange-Erzange CASE)
- Uckange (the Stade Uckangeois d’Athlétisme SUA)
- Athletics training academies for children and young people of all ages (including very young children) in different towns, with different training sessions structured by age range
- More specialised athletics for older members
- Health and leisure activities (Nordic walking, jogging, etc.)
La Fameckoise is a trail run competition that takes place in May, running through the forest across 6 and 16 kilometres. The perfect opportunity to soak up the joys of the great outdoors come spring, at your own pace.
The Halloween race unfurls across Fameck and Serémange-Erzange in a challenging 10-kilometre event. Participants are advised to wear fancy dress for this race: the best-dressed runners will be awarded a prize!
Some years see regional, inter-regional and national competitions added to the list.